ELECTRONICA 2013 COMMITTEE:
- Dr. P. Jayarami Reddy- Director and Chairman
- Dr. B.Srinivas Reddy- Principal and Vice- Chairman
- Dr. K.Suresh Reddy- Head Of the Department(ECE)
- Sri.G.V.R.Sagar- Assoc Professor of ECE Dept.& Faculty Advisor(Electronica convener)
- Mr.T.Prasanth - 9440240718
- Mr. K.Ravindranath Reddy - 8019845380
ABOUT THE COLLEGE:
G. Pulla Reddy Engineering College, the pride of Kurnool town, is the brainchild of late Sri. G. Pulla Reddy, the renowned philanthropist and a great humanist.The Government of Andhra Pradesh State, through its order No G.O.MS 259 dated 14th September 1984 gave its permission to G. Pulla Reddy Charities Trust to establish G. Pulla Reddy Engineering College (GPREC) Kurnool in the academic year 1984-85. The College was inaugurated by the world famous ophthalmologist Padma Bhushan Dr. P. Siva Reddy on 22nd February, 1985.Since its inception in 1985, the college has made rapid progress and developed, not only in terms of increase in staff strength and students intake, but also in updating the infrastructure in the campus to cater to the increasing and changing needs of a modern technical institute. With the munificent grants from our Chairman Sri G. Pulla Reddy, this College has become one of the Premier Institutes in India.Five kilometres away from the din of Kurnool town, the College is situated on a 27.25-acre sylvan calmness put into relief by the adjacent hills. In such surroundings, conducive to academic pursuit, the college has built up accommodation of 3, 54,282 sq.ft. The trust has already acquired another 15acres, which is contiguous to existing campus for future developmental purposes of the college.G. Pulla Reddy Engineering College is managed by G. Pulla Reddy Charities Trust instituted by late Sri G. Pulla Reddy.
- Autonomous Institute and approved by All India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi.
- Permanent Affiliation to JNTUA, Anantpur.
- Recognized by U.G.C, New Delhi under 2(f) & 12(B).
- Accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) of UGC.
- All UG programs namely CE,CSE,CSIT,ECE,EEE,and ME are Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) of AICTE.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institute.
- Accredited by the Institute of Engineers (India), Kolkata.
- Accredited by Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)