1. BREAK THE CODE
It's a challange to your memory power.....
- At a glance a slide is shown which is sequence of primary digits
- It should be memorised.
- Other two levels are carried out in similar manner just by shuffling the binary digits.
2. JUMBLED CUPS
Here your visual power is tested.....
- Numbers are labelled on the cups at different places.
- The cups should be arranged one above the other in increasing order.
- The task should be completed within the specified time.
3. CIRCUIT BUILDING
Here your arranging capability is tested....
- At one side circuit diagram chits are placedand at another side components are placed.
- The participant has to pick up one chit whichconsist of circuit diagram and should arrangethe components as per the circuit in the givenspecified time.
4. COMPONENT IDENTIFICATION
It is a test for your practical knowledge....
- A box will be provided to the participantwhich consist, different types of componentssuch as RESISTORS, CAPACITORS,TRANSISTORS etc.
- Small boxes are arranged around themain box in circular manner with specifiedcomponent name.
- Each time the participant should identifysingle component from the main box anddrop it in the respective boxes around it within the specified time.
- Y. Vamshi - 9533931531
- N.Sunil Babu - 9491363847